- 1 cup graham crackers crumbs
- 1/2 cup instant oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened
- few drops of vanilla extract
- 1 envelope powdered gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar (if you like more sweet add more sugar)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups blackberries, washed and drained
- 1 cup blueberries, washed and drained for serving
To do the crust: Mix together graham crackers crumbs, oatmeal, sugar, salt, coconut oil and vanilla. Press into the base of round spring-form pan, and bake at 350°F (180°C) for 12-15 minutes. Remove from an oven and cool completely at room temperature.
To do the filling: Soak the gelatin in a 1/4 cup cold water (for about 10 minutes), and then put on a fire and warp up, stirring, until dissolved. Mix together cheese, heavy cream, sugar and lemon juice. Puree blackberries in a food processor(a blender will work fine) then strain through a cheesecloth-lined strainer into a bowl. Mix the berry mixture with cream cheese mixture.
Start stirring cheese mixture slowly, while pouring the warm gelatin, after ingredients have combined, let it stand for a few minutes until it start thickens.
Now spoon over the mixture evenly into the chilled base, smooth the surface, and refrigerate for about 4-5 hours, but best to leave overnight.
Before you unlock the spring form pan, run a knife around the edge of the cheesecake.
Serve with some blackberries and whip cream if you like.
Tip: You may do variation of cheesecake in cups.