This salad makes a wonderful accompaniment to grilled meats and poultry.
- 1 15-oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 can (15oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes in mixed colors and
- shapes, stemmed and halved
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3-4 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, toss together beans, tomatoes, onion, feta cheese, garlic and herbs.
Drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice over the top, season with salt and pepper, and toss again to coat.
these bowls. They are so special and beautiful to me.