Chilled Summer Soups/ Soups

Chilled Summer Soup from Young Beets

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

sandra
    July 6, 2012 at 3:40 am

Oh my Yelena, I adore beets, and this looks absolutely divine; a must try ~ Kudos, and spectacular photography as usual dear lady!!

Marina
    July 7, 2012 at 2:31 am

Mmm, beet soup, I just made one tonight. But I didn't puree it, my family won't eat anything puree except potatoes… 🙂 Lovely presentation and is that a Le Creuset pot?! 🙂

Yelena
    July 8, 2012 at 10:00 pm

Yes, Marinochka, that is a Le Creuset pot! My husband bought me a pot a set of Le Creuset dishes. So nice of him)))

Cathleen
    July 8, 2012 at 10:20 pm

This looks delicious! I have never tried cold soup before! I have tried borscht, but it has always been hot..

Nami | Just One Cookbook
    July 13, 2012 at 8:50 pm

Since I'm relatively new to your blog, I enjoy browsing your posts that I've missed. Today I realized that your use of colors is really amazing. It's something I'm lacking and I need to improve. By the way, I was going to ask you and keep forgetting, but do you have email subscription? I may not pay attention to the right place, but I can't find it… I love your beautiful chilled soup!

Yelena
    July 13, 2012 at 11:44 pm

Thank you , Nami, for recognizing my photography! I am doing food photography for about a year, and I still working on my style, but colors is my strong side, I think-)) Yes, I have email subscription, it's on the right side of my blog, before Blog Archive.

Nico D.
    August 16, 2013 at 4:55 am

What an amazing chilled summer soup and I am really crave this recipes in the summer.pretty AWESOME! Since when I find ur blog, I am all over this! Thanks! I had featured u in the article of Top 7 Mouthwatering Soup Recipes For Your Fitness And A Bit Dash Of Life on AllFreshRecipes. Looking forward ur newly EATS!