Vegetables are fun to photograph! I had a pleasant time capturing the ingredients of my salad today. Dramatic, dark style is definitely my favorite and since there is no sun visiting our town, the rainy weather is a perfect setup. This post is not so much about the recipe as much about the beauty of simple vegetables becoming center of attention on the dinner table. I hope you like my creations and if you have any questions about styling or my photographing technique I will be glad to answer them all.
- 1 small head red cabbage, rinsed, dried, and chopped
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, shredded
- 1 cup fresh sweet pees
- lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2-3 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
In a large bowl toss together all ingredients and drizzle with the lemon juice and olive oil. Top with fresh dill.
Have a butifule and healthy salad!