This salad makes a wonderful accompaniment to grilled meats and poultry.
Cherry Tomato and Bean Salad with Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 15-oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 can (15oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes in mixed colors and
- shapes stemmed and halved
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3-4 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, toss together beans, tomatoes, onion, feta cheese, garlic, and herbs.
Drizzle the olive oil and lemon juice over the top, season with salt and pepper, and toss again to coat.
myfudoSeptember 4, 2011 at 3:53 am
This is a must for me to try. Tomato is a favorite in our family.
AnonymousSeptember 6, 2011 at 5:19 pm
Such beautiful styling and photography! It totally caught my eye on tastespotting. It also sounds like a refreshing salad for the end of the summer!
I also adore the bowl! I took a pottery class in college once and it's much harder than I thought, have a nice week!