If you love beets as much as I do that this recipe is definitely for you. It’s a healthy Paleo + Vegan breakfast or snack, made with only a few ingredients. With strawberries, blackberries, banana, avocado, beets and chia seeds this smoothie bowl is just what you need to power up for the day.
Smoothie Bowl with Beets, Avocado and Berries
- 1 banana
- 1 c. strawberries + for the topping
- 1 c. blackberries + for the topping
- 1 small beet (cubed)
- 1/2 avocado + for the topping
- 1 c. non-dairy milk (almond, coconut, pine)
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds + for the topping
- pine nuts (optional) for the topping
Combine the banana, strawberries, blackberries, beets, avocado, and non-dairy milk in a blender (I used my Vitamix)
Puree until completely smooth - the mixture should be thick.
Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get a completely smooth texture.
Transfer to a bowl and add toppings as desired. Enjoy!
You can add whichever toppings your heart desires to customize to your tastes!