Lobster Salad with Scrambled Eggs
- 1 live lobster, about 1 1/2 lb.
- 1 cup cooked fresh corn (or 1/2 can corn)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. capers
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Champagne or white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbs. chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Organic, free-range eggs - scrambled
Bring a large pot three-fourths full of salted water to a boil over high heat.
Add the lobster, headfirst.
Cover and cook until the lobster is red, about 7 minutes.
Transfer the lobster to a large bowl filled with ice water and let cool completely.
Remove the meat from the claws, knuckles, and tail, and discard the shells.
Cut the meat into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, tarragon, salt, and pepper until smooth and blended.
In the medium bowl, combine the lobster meat with corn, onions, capers and mayonnaise mixture and gently toss to coat the lobster and vegetables evenly.
Serve on the toast with organic scrambled eggs.
Have a good breakfast!