A perfect elegant summer salad!
Cucumber and Radish Carpaccio Salad
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped fresh Mint
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped fresh Dill or Fennel
- 5 Radishes, sliced paper thin
- 2 Cucumbers, sliced paper thin
- 1/2 tsp Kosher or Sea Salt
- 2 Tbs crumbled Feta Cheese
- fresh cracked Black Pepper
- 2 garlic clove, minced
Combine olive oil, lemon juice, mint, dill or fennel, and garlic in a medium bowl and whisk together to combine. Set aside.
Arrange sliced cucumbers and radishes on a large platter, alternating radishes slices with the cucumber slices.
Sprinkle slices lightly with kosher salt. Drizzle 3 Tbs of dressing over the slices. Sprinkle with crumbled feta, and freshly cracked black pepper.
Serve immediately. If you are not going to serve right away, do not dress slices with vinaigrette yet. Wait until you are about to set then add the dressing at last moment.