Spring is finally here! Have a beautiful weekend!
“What a strange thing!
to be alive
beneath cherry blossoms.”
― Kobayashi Issa, Poems
Cauliflower Salad with Walnut & Garlic Dressing
- 1 head cauliflower, cored and cut into florets about 1 inch in diameter, cooked in salt water for few minutes
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- 1/3 cup walnuts, lightly toasted
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh macro greens
In the food processor put together the walnuts, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Process until a relatively smooth dressing forms, about 15 seconds.
Taste and adjust the seasonings. Set aside.
Transfer the cooked and cool cauliflower on a plate.
Spoon the dressing over the cauliflower, and sprinkle with macro greens.
Grind pepper over the top and serve, passing the remaining walnut dressing at the table.